Friday, December 5, 2014

CSI Feature- Amazing!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!  My layout was featured at CSI Color Stories.  I don't think I could ever get used to seeing my scrapbook pages being shared by others.  I feel so honored and grateful. 

The challenge was Case File #147 and looked like this:


Here was my take on the challenge:


147 Fly

The photo was taken when Cole, my son, and I went on a trip to my hometown.  He was showing my mom how his toy airplane could fly.  This little moment warmed my heart.  We miss these little everyday nothings with her.  About the layout, I really like how the layout turned out.  I normally wouldn't use this color scheme because, well,  it's not my favorite, but that's exactly why I love CSI.  They push you to try new color pallettes and a variety of techniques.  It also gives me a reason to dig in my stash and see my old products in a whole new light.  The Teresa Collins brads I used were one of the first embellishments I purchased when I started scrapping.  I absolutely love them on this layout.  Okay, now I'm done bragging.  Get to scrapping, won't ya?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment